5Linx Scam Company – Fraud Alert!
Hey Friends, and welcome!?
Today we’re going to be taking a look at a company called 5Linx.
If you’ve been researching ways to earn money from home, particularly on the internet, you might have stumbled across an article or two pertaining to this company, and whether it is a valid opportunity to earn money.
Let’s jump right in and weigh the pros and cons of signing up, take a look at what kind of money you stand to make, and decide if there are better options out there!
**I am in no way affiliated with this company. This is an HONEST review ?
Company Name: 5Linx
Overall Rating: (2 / 5)
What Is 5Linx?
5Linx is, as you might have guessed, basically a recruitment based business. It is more or less a Multi-Level Marketing business, with the main money making opportunity presenting itself in the form of recruitment of others to begin their business with 5Linx.
They also offer the opportunity to earn income by selling products, however, there are far better known products on the market, and it can be difficult to achieve any kind of residual income through this company.
The company has a little to no commission information on their website, but they do speak a little about bonuses, which I’ll show you below.
The idea is the same as most MLM companies, in that you can either sell to customers, or recruit people to begin their business under you. Or both.
The website is also unclear on exactly how you go about doing these things, and you have to enter personal information and fill out a sign up form to go any further or learn any more about what you just signed yourself up for.
How To Earn Money With 5Linx
So, we know that the set up is basically MLM.
Surprisingly (but not really when you realize that they want you to enter your personal information to receive more information on compensation plan), there is not much mention of this company’s compensation plan on their website.
Like me, you probably find this super annoying if you are scouring the internet for ways to make money online.
It’s not exactly convenient to have to enter information, wait for the company to contact you, then receive countless spam emails, only to realize that you don’t want to sign up.
Speaking of signing up, below is a picture of the registration form that you must fill out upon deciding to become an independent marketer:
Yeah…do you see what I see? ???If you’re trying to hook up with an online company and trying to make money, chances are you don’t have 250 DOLLARS JUST FLOATING AROUND TO SIGN UP WITH!
They do disclose that you can earn bonuses in a couple of ways, two of which are shown in the photo below:
Keep in mind that you will need to maintain the 25 or 50 customers on a monthly billing cycle in order to receive the monthly amount of money shown ($100 or $250).
In order to view how the entire company works, and get a more detailed version of the compensation plan, you are required to text a number provided, which opens the gateway to spam, spam, spam.?
Like I said earlier, you can also choose to sell the products to customers and make money that way.
Something that I noticed when researching products and pricing is that each different product line is a different SEPARATE website. Kinda weird.
They do offer all sorts of different products and services, from personal items such as coffee, vitamins, and supplements, to home security, energy programs, and television.
They also offer business products such as digital marketing and payment solutions.
Here is an example of the pricing on products:
Basically, you’re going to need a mass of people as a customer base who do not mind spending more than they would at the grocery store to build your business upon?. It isn’t as easy as they make it sound.
- The company does offer quite a selection of different products and services, and it’s nice that they have a variety of options for business owners as well.
This expands your customer possibilities a bit, and it’s different from the mainstream MLM.
- There are training videos available, even if they aren’t very helpful.?
- 5Linx has been around for quite a while. Well over a decade, which counts for something.
- They also offer a blog with articles announcing their latest releases, and information about different products and sales tactics.
- Who in the world wants to pay $250 to sign up to MAYBE make money? Especially up front before anything else is learned or decided.
- ??There is little to no information about compensation plans on the website. Very shady. Not disclosing how you will be compensated (aside from bonuses) just tells me that they would like to reel you in before letting you in on the very low commission rate.
- The products are not well-known. It will be a difficult sell to potential customers/recruits.
- Each product has its own website.
- The product pricing is high??.
- If the commission schedule is anything like the bonuses, it will be extremely difficult to achieve, and making money will be very difficult.
- Keep in mind, this is an MLM, and only the people at the very top benefit.
What’s The Final Word?
I’d say it’s a hard no.
There is absolutely no guarantee of making any money, and you stand to lose the start up fee should you opt out or don’t sell anything.
Not to mention, recruiting people to sign on is difficult for mainstream MLM that most people are familiar with. Products that people aren’t very sure about will be 100 times more difficult.
I can’t say it’s a scam, as it appears that you really may make a little money, however:
If you’d like to make money from home, this is not the way to go.
What Can I Do Instead?
There are several ways you can ACTUALLY earn money online, without spending money up front.
1. I would recommend checking out some of my highly rated company reviews such as:
and some highly rated cashback apps as well:
2. If you are crafty, or enjoy putting things together, you can sell things online for quite a large profit.
You can check out my little shop here, to get an idea of what it looks like.
Keep in mind, yours can be practically anything you want it to be. There’s a market for everything.
Earn An Income Online
If you’d like some information on how I started my business, I’d love to help you out.
Click on the link below for more information about how I earn an income
Sign up to start a FREE website and begin an online business.
P.S…there’s no startup cost 🙂
You don’t have to sell product, and you don’t have to spend unnecessary money!
Ready to try it out? ?
I hope this article was helpful to you!
If you have any questions about making money online, please leave them below and I will get back with you!
Have a great day, friends!