How To Find Keywords For A Website -Jaaxy Review
The beginning and end of online success is keywords. No doubt about it. The keyword is what you, the content creator, use to build an article around. It is also what grabs the attention of the person searching online.
Without catchy, effective keywords…you have no business! They are the most important part of any online business. In this review, I’ll explain how to find keywords for a website, and give you the details on the BEST PLATFORM EVER for keyword research!
Product Name: Jaaxy
Website URL: www.jaaxy.com
Training: (4 / 5) (free training and help videos)
Price: (5 / 5) (free starter membership)
Tools: (5 / 5) I’d give it 10/5 if I could!?
Support: (5 / 5)
Useability/User Friendly: (5 / 5)
What Is Jaaxy?
Jaaxy is the reason you are reading this review. It’s also the reason why many affiliate marketers end their month with a hefty, steadily growing paycheck. Keywords are everything.
The keywords in the title of this article caught your eye, and you wanted to know more.
Jaaxy is a tool that was created to assist online entrepreneurs in finding keywords that would rank very high in search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing. A tool that has been a huge help to me, and others, in the search to find keywords that would stomp the competition and get a lot of traffic!
Jaaxy very quickly provides you with tons of keywords that you are able to base articles and posts on, knowing that they have a good chance of ranking very well, which results in traffic, which results in sales.
The features that are available within Jaaxy (which I’ll discuss in detail), are far and above competitive keyword research tools.
Not only do you have millions of keywords in the palm of your hands with Jaaxy, but you also have access to phrases that are frequently searched, a list of affiliate programs for your chosen niche, the ability to see where you are ranking in the search engines, and more.
- This tool is very much multi functional. One tool, many purposes.
- Gives you a huge advantage over those not engaging in keyword research.
- Helpful information included in case you get stuck- you’re not alone.
- Access to millions of keywords very quickly.
- The ability to come up with new ideas from the tools “Alphabet Soup” feature.
- Knowledge about what keywords are ranking well, and what ideas are trending on search engines.
- A ranking tool to discover where your content is ranked in the search engines.
- Knowledge of the competition and quality of each keyword.
- Being that my reviews are honest, I must say that the start up membership is limited.
- The price for the upgraded memberships can be a set back if you are on a strict budget.
Not Just a Keyword Tool
Aside from providing a huge list of keywords, Jaaxy also gives you:
- The ability to monitor your authority with your website by allowing you to track where you are ranking in Google
- Lists of saved keywords
- Ways to analyze the competition so that you will know your chances of being ranked (see below)
- A way to see terms and phrases that are often searched
- The ability to see popular trends and searches
- A list of affiliate programs directly related to your niche
- The exact amount of competition for each keyword, its SEO quality, and how much traffic the keyword is getting on search engines
AHHMazing, right! The best part? IT’S FREE!
You can sign up for free. There are upgrades that you can make, if you choose, after you have given it a try. I don’t think you will want to leave once you have tried it, but I’m all about that “try before you buy” concept.
Who Is Jaaxy For?
If you are involved in, or are starting up an online business in affiliate marketing, blogging, advertising…pretty much anything that involves being acknowledged in a search engine to bring traffic to your website, Jaaxy is for you.
It is so easy to navigate that it is for inexperienced beginners. It’s so advanced and includes so much info that it is also for those who are well acclimated in the online world.
It was created with everyone in mind!
Training and Assistance
This is where you are able to choose how much training and help you would like. If you are new to the internet marketing business, I would suggest opting for more training.
Enter Wealthy Affiliate. This is a platform that basically trains you from internet infancy to pro level, and with a Premium membership to Wealthy Affiliate, the Lite version of Jaaxy IS INCLUDED!
There is also a great little “Jaaxy Help” tab on the Jaaxy dashboard, in which there are super helpful videos that explain exactly how to use the tool and what you can achieve through use.
What Does Jaaxy Cost?
The starter membership to Jaaxy is absolutely free. Like I said, you can upgrade if you choose, but there are quite a few amenities offered with the starter membership- and it is more than enough to get you started!
Below is a chart showing you exactly what is included in each type of membership:
When you compare this tool to other keyword research tools, the difference is pretty clear. With all the available resources, there really isn’t much of a comparison.
Far more is included with Jaaxy for FAR less money. Competitor’s pricing begins at $99, and this is not including everything that you will receive with a Jaaxy membership.
I’d also like to mention that should you choose to hop on board the Wealthy Affiliate train and sign up for a free membership, you will be receive all the support and help that you could imagine. The creators of Jaaxy are also in charge at WA, and they help in any and every way possible.
If you head over to the Jaaxy dashboard, go to the help tab, and watch the first video…you’ll understand what I mean.
Very simple training to follow (for all of us that are NOT internet geniuses).
The Most Important Components of a Keyword
The great part about this research tool is that it provides you with all the need-to-know information for each keyword.
- KQI- Keyword Quality Index. This is basically the quality of the keyword. This is important because based on this alone, you can discard keywords that you KNOW won’t rank well.
- QSR- Quoted Search Results- Absolutely awesome. And much more precise than other research tools. This is the amount of competition that the keyword has. This will give you your chances at ranking based on how many competing pages there are.
- SEO- This is Search Engine Optimization. It is the chance that you keyword has of being ranked in the search engines. If this sounds important, that’s because it is crucial in working your way to the top of the indexing ladder, per se.
All of this data, on each individual keyword, provides the Jaaxy user with a huge advantage over those who are not putting effort into quality keyword research.
Basically, you can go to the search bar with a very broad keyword, like “makeup”, and you will very easily be able to narrow it down to a high ranking, niche specific keyword!
Below is an image of the keyword research page. I have typed “lipstick” in the search bar, just to give you an idea of how many keywords it comes up with, AND you can click on those keywords to bring up new keywords!
Is Jaaxy User Friendly?
Everything on the dashboard is very easy to navigate through.
I was not familiar with any of the functions when I began, and I was able to figure most of them out on my own. The things that were not fully self-explanatory are explained in the help videos, so there is not much difficulty to it.
The results are quick, and the outcome of using a quality keyword research tool definitely proves it to be worthwhile.
What’s the Final Call?
I will say that, if I was not using this research tool, I would be scrambling to produce quality content that had any chance of being ranked.
Jaaxy has helped em to come up with a solid topic and theme for every one of my posts and pages. It helped me come up with this title, and you clicked on it, didn’t you?!
In my opinion, based on competitor’s resources and prices, Jaaxy takes the cake. It is a main component to my research and preparation of articles.
With a “try it before you buy it” opportunity, I’d say it is more than worth a try! If you don’t love it (but I’m pretty confident you will), you can discontinue.
And if you are unconvinced, go do a little research and I think that you will find my conclusion to be accurate!
If you would like to try Jaaxy, and search for a keyword for free, just enter the keyword in the box below.
If you would like more information on signing up for a free training session and creation of a free website, not to mention the free Jaaxy membership you will get, click HERE.
I wish you well in your business adventures! If you have any questions about this topic or about how to make money online, please feel free to drop a comment below or email me at email@example.com