This Is One Of The Best Ways To Earn Money From An App!
Hello, Friends! Welcome to my review.
One of the best ways to earn money from an app that I have found, is YES…a survey taking site.
I know, these get a bad rap…but hear me out. This app offers quite a bit more than the opportunity to take surveys, otherwise I would definitely not give it a good review. So bear with me!🐻
Below is a thorough review of an app that I have personally used and am in NO WAY affiliated with. Read on!
Product Name: Swagbucks
Website URL: www.swagbucks.com
Training: (3 / 5)
Price: (5 / 5)
Tools and Support: (4 / 5)
Useability: (5 / 5)
Overall Rating: (4 / 5)
In a nutshell, Swagbucks is an app that pays users to use it, for free. Yes, you may take surveys to earn points and cash back. But there are actually a variety of ways to make money on the app, which is the reason for the overall rating being so high.
There are surveys, videos, gift card purchases, use of coupons, purchase of services in your respective area, and more that you can earn money by participating in.
The points awarded are called SB, and 100 SB= $1. It sounds like an awfully high ratio of points to dollars, but if you take a look at how many points are offered for each thing, it pretty much leaves competitive apps in the dust.
I think we all know that becoming a millionaire on a free money app is not very realistic, but there is some serious potential to earn a little and have fun while you are doing it.
Lets take a look at some details, and you can decide for yourself if it is an app for you!
- There are several ways to make money on the app, which already makes it better than most survey sites.
- If you are already going to purchase a gift card online, or are going to use Groupon or coupons on a product or service…Swagbucks will basically give you cash back points for doing it.
- The points you earn can be used via gift card at retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target, and tons more OR paid out through PayPal once you reach the threshold amount. I like options.
- It is free to join.
- The site claims to have awarded over $300 million dollars to users to date.
- The app is available on iPhone and Android.
- The website and app are pretty easy to navigate through. I don’t want to spend a ton of time trying to figure out how to figure things out, basically!
- The number of points that they advertise for each individual video, coupon use, and gift card purchase is very high comparatively.
- As with other survey apps, Swagbucks does not promise that you will make a substantial amount of money.
- If you are not consistent with the survey taking and other avenues of points earning, the app could never pay out.
- It is slightly time-consuming. You really need to enjoy taking the surveys and providing your opinion to love it.
- By purchasing gift cards or cashing in on deals in your area, you actually are spending money, even though you’re getting a pretty fair amount of cash back. The surveys on the other hand pay out for free.
** Side Note -you’ll notice at the beginning I said that I HAVE used this app. Past tense. This app took quite a bit longer than I wanted to wait. I needed money quicker, so I did this instead.
Ways to Earn
1. Earn By Shopping
One of the fastest ways to get and redeem a gift card on the app seems to be by earning cash back when you purchase items.
The good news is that the app will tell you exactly how many cash back points you will receive before you make the purchase. This is so refreshing, because other apps are a bit more vague.
The even better news is that you can use Groupon (an app that gives you deals in your area for products and services), and coupons. So, you can save money on your purchases by using the available Groupon and coupon offers, and STILL get cash back points.
This is actually one of the few things that initially drew me in, because I make my money online already, and was only interested in saving money when making purchases.
And there are coupons for a wide range of products and services.
If you are going to buy something online, it is worth downloading the app to see if you can get it for a discount and receive cash back.
2. Watch Videos
There is a place on the app that allows you to watch short videos to earn points.
The categories range from food, to fashion, to pets, etc.
This is something I haven’t participated too much in because of my online business, but if it’s free money, then it’s worth trying!
3. Answer Surveys
The companies, brands, and organizations affiliated with Swagbucks will pay for reliable info.
Enter the survey.
They want honest opinions on product appeal, branding, advertising effectiveness, etc., and are willing to pay out simply for giving your opinion. There really isn’t much to it other than that.
The points differ for each survey, but some do offer as much as $50. Let’s be real. That probably doesn’t happen very often.
But they do state that you can expect to earn 40-200 SB per survey. And remember, 100 SB=$1. So that can add up quickly if you have the time to complete a good number of surveys per day.
To speak to the unique qualities of this app when compared to others, some people even receive products (such as coffee makers and coffee pods), to try and then give their opinions in a survey. Then they are usually able to keep the product that they sampled. Pretty cool!
4. Signing Up For Deals
Deals that require a subscription, or even one time purchase deals in which you give your contact info can pay off.
You receive a certain number of SB for the deals that you sign up for. And sometimes all that is necessary is providing your name and e-mail address.
You also receive SB points for purchasing gift cards online. On the app there is a large selection of retailers to choose from, and even if you choose to use the gift card yourself, you are making cash back points for purchasing the gift card through the app.
What’s The Overall Verdict?
Swagbucks is definitely worth signing up for, if only to save money on things you were already going to purchase.
You might opt out of taking the surveys if you are looking for more money and less time. The surveys can be quite time-consuming.
Taking a look at the recent deals might save you some money, and you will earn SB points that can be cashed out just for using the app.
If you ARE looking to make money from the app for free, the surveys and videos are a good option. They seem to pay more that other similar apps, and the SB points can quickly accumulate if you are consistent.
I give it a 4/5 overall, and I did use it myself.
If you have questions about the online money making business, Click Here to learn more about how to earn sustainable income from home.
Or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’d be happy to answer any questions you have!
Feel free to leave a comment below! I love to hear from you!