What Is The Best Way To Make Money Blogging? The Easiest And Fastest!
The business of blogging can be extremely lucrative, and a good many people find success writing blogs.
Of course, most of us don’t want to simply write out our thoughts for the world to see with no chance of income coming in, let’s be honest. That’s what journals are for, guys.
So, what is the best way to make money blogging?
There are many ways to pull in income when you have a blog, and if you don’t do your research, you’ll find yourself in the dreaded cycle of trial and error for quite a while with nothing coming in!
It’s crucial to understand how your particular niche will best profit, and how you can keep the income flowing after you have been at it a while.
So! I will share with you the method with which I have had the most success, and why you may find it to be quite profitable as well! Let’s jump in!
Are You Ready?
The truth is, blogging simply isn’t for everyone.
Some people make quite a bit of money monthly, which is what you see in all the advertisements when you type into the search bar “how to make money online“.
Cars and clothes and vacations and summer homes. People are not shy about sharing their success with the world when they have discovered the gold at the end of the rainbow.
Which is fantastic, and IS VERY POSSIBLE. However, if you expect to arrive at this destination within the first few months as a blogger, you are probably going to be disappointed.
If you want to start a blog, it takes time, energy, LOTS of effort, and patience.
Ugh…that last one is where I struggle. But trust me, it has paid off.
You’ll need to really hammer down and invest the time into your online business to reap the financial benefits.
It may take months, or even years to see a real, life-changing income begin to trickle in.
Setting goals is important, but being realistic is equally so!
I do highly recommend writing a blog if you are in it for the long-haul, and would like to build a business that has the potential to become a full-time source of income for yourself!!
It isn’t a get-rich-quick type pf thing. If you are seeing any posts or advertisements about how to begin making a million dollars a year, and it seems simple and quick, IT’S A SCAM!! RUN!
Blogging is a wonderful and fulfilling career, and anything that is worth anything takes time and effort.
Beginning A Blog – Get Excited!!
If you have decided to begin a blog, then this is a very exciting moment for you!!
You have taken the first step in the journey that could lead you to financial freedom (and the ability to wear pajamas all day)!
Before you can begin making money, you’ll need to set up a website.
Creating your website takes literally less than two minutes. Building it up is where the work is.
I would like to go straight into what has worked the best for me, and what could very well work wonderfully for you, to make money on my website.
If you know anything about blogging, then you are familiar with the term that I am going to use.
It may seem mainstream, but IT WORKS.
If you are new to blogging, here’s the scoop.
Affiliate marketing is when the blogger (you) makes recommendations in their content, guiding the audience to a vendor’s website using special links placed in the blog. Here is an example of what the links look like in a post on my website:
If the reader purchases anything from the vendor’s website, you would then receive a commission for the sale.
The commissions are different for each website. For example, if you decided to sign up for the Amazon affiliate program (which I would recommend as a beginner), and a reader clicked on a link from your website leading them to buy a treadmill on Amazon, you would receive a commission for that.
To give you a real-life scenario, if you refer a friend to a boutique or shop, oftentimes you will receive a small discount for the referral. Maybe a gift card or a certain percent off of your purchase.
Why Is Affiliate Marketing the Best?
- You don’t have to have a ton of experience or content on your website to get started
- It’s the quickest way to begin earning an income
- It is easy to incorporate links into your content
- There are affiliate programs for EVERY NICHE. Anything you can think of!
- 79% percent of Americans are shopping online. That’s a huge opportunity to make money from eager shoppers who don’t feel like getting out!
- You will become an authority in your niche over time, and people will grow to trust your opinions and recommendations.
- There are affiliate partner networks such as Clickbank, Commission Junction, and Rakuten that allow you to promote lots of different companies, and get paid through one platform.
- Possibly the best news for beginners: You do not need ANY MONEY to get going!
Affiliate marketing is very popular.
Any time you read an article online, click on a portion of colored text, and purchase something from the landing page, you have just supported that article’s author!
It doesn’t matter if you are new to the game, or have been at it for years, affiliate marketing has much potential to be a constant source of passive income.
How To Become An Affiliate Marketer
The process is a little easier for some sites than others.
Words of wisdom here – if you are asked to pay to join, or to pay for a monthly membership, IT IS LIKELY A SCAM!
Affiliate programs are free. Don’t give confidential information to a website that asks to pay. Pretty Please.
Think about the content of your blog. What are you focusing on? What products correspond with what you’re talking about?
Once you have decided where you are going with your content, you will easily be able to choose products to promote.
All that you really need to do now is search Google for affiliate programs, find one that you are interested in, and sign up!
Rule Number 1:
- Choose affiliate programs that have products or services related to your niche. It will be difficult to promote a product that you know nothing about, unless you thoroughly research. For example, I have a website where I do beauty tutorials and talk about makeup and skincare. I’m probably not going to try to promote car parts.
- There are many programs to choose from, so you won’t be limited.
- If you are unsure where to begin, try these programs that I am a part of and can vouch for:
- CJ Affiliates
Rule Number 2:
- You definitely don’t want to saturate your website with affiliate links. Search engines frown on this and it will affect your rankings.
- Choose a few landing pages on your website that you believe are informative and helpful in guiding the audience to a specific product, and put your affiliate links in those pages.
- You can link your other content to your pages with affiliate links; this way your audience will still see them, but your site won’t be overrun with links.
Now that you’ve gotten some information on how to begin to earn some income on your blog, get to signing up!
I think you will be pleasantly surprised with how many programs there are and how easy it is!
The beauty of the affiliate links is that you can place them in your content and move forward. Kind of a “set and forget” concept.
You can make a sale months down the road, and it may possibly have been from a link that you placed and have forgotten about it!
This type of marketing does a good bit of the work for you later on if you are consistently creating great, engaging content.
If you are ready to create your own free website, Click Here!
I hope that this has been helpful to you as you proceed forward in your online journey!
If you have any questions or comments about affiliate marketing, leave them below!